Personal Banking Convenience Services
Get real-time full access to all of your Prosper Bank accounts and monthly eStatements around the clock with our robust online banking platform. Our multifactor authentication feature provides a high level of security so you can be confident that your accounts are protected.
- Access all of your personal deposit and loan products with one login
- View detailed account transaction history
- Transfer funds among all of your accounts
- Create transaction alerts that allow you to manage your account balance and keep you aware of account activity to help reduce fraud risk
- Enroll in convenient and secure e-Statements
- Sign up for Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit
- Pay your bills through Online Bill Pay with one-time or recurring payments
To get started with online banking, please contact your local branch to begin the enrollment process.
Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit1
Our Prosper Bank Mobile Banking app provides access to your account at your fingertips and on your schedule, using the same credentials as your online banking. Our system is secure, with encryption standards and multifactor authentication features. The Prosper Bank Mobile Banking app is available on the App Store and Google Play.
- Access all of your personal deposit and loan products
- View detailed account transaction history
- Transfer funds amount all of your accounts
- Create transaction alerts that allow you to manage your account balance and keep you aware of account activity to help reduce fraud risk; enable push notifications for immediate alerts
- Pay your bills with one-time payments
- Deposit checks directly to your account with access to those funds according to our standard Funds Availability Policy
- Locate your nearest branch
- Optimized for both phone and tablet displays
Quick Tips for Using Mobile Deposit
- Endorse your check on the back as you normally would. Underneath, write “For Mobile Deposit Only.”
- Take a focused picture of the front and back of your check through the app, making sure all four corners of the check are included in the picture.
- You will receive a notification when your deposit has been submitted, and another when it has been accepted or rejected. If your deposit was rejected, please follow the prompts in the notification to correct the error.
- You may check the status of your deposits within the deposit history of the mobile app.
- When your check has been accepted, please write “Deposited” on the front of the check. Store deposited checks for 30 days; thereafter, be sure to shred the checks for security purposes.
- You may submit multiple checks per day, up to a $1,500 limit for personal deposit accounts.
Prosper Bank eStatements are a convenient and secure way to receive your monthly bank account statements. Accessed within our online banking platform, they provide the same high level of multifactor authentication security. Each month, you’ll receive a notification to your email that your statement is available. eStatements are a great alternative to paper statements, as they arrive quicker and are archived within your online banking for 24 months.
Instant Issue Debit Cards2
Eliminate the wait time from the day you open your account to the day your debit card arrives in the mail. With an instant issue debit card, you’ll walk out of our branch with your brand new Prosper Bank debit card, to use wherever VISA® is accepted.
SaveUP Program for Checking Accounts3
Choose to enroll your personal checking account in our SaveUP program, which encourages you to save every time you spend. The SaveUP program automatically rounds up every purchase you make with your Prosper Bank debit card to the nearest dollar; the extra change is automatically deposited into your linked Prosper Bank savings account.
55,000+ Free ATMs Worldwide
Access your money whenever you need it and wherever you are through the expansive AllPoint ATM worldwide network. AllPoint ATMs are located in the most convenient spots, such as popular grocery store, gas station, and drugstore chains. Locate an AllPoint ATM
Bring all the loose change you’ve been saving to our coin counting machines.
We offer the convenience of notary services for all of our customers at every location.
1 Message and data rates may apply; check with your mobile phone provider. 2 Your Prosper Bank debit card is free; however, some fees may apply on services or penalties associated with the debit card. 3 Requires linked Prosper Bank Savings Account.